Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Share: FREE Cricut SVG Files

Happy Saturday! Over the past few months, I am have been using my Cricut machine an AWFUL lot ever since my love added Sure Cuts a Lot to my laptop. SCAL has spent a lot of time in the media lately as it allows the Cricut owner the opportunity to cut using computer fonts and not just those available on purchased cartridges (normally no less than $50 each). Over the past week, I decided to research the ability to create my own SVG files and came across a free program called Inkscape, that allows you to do just that.

So, I am providing some of my custom SVG files here for you for free. I have had a hard time locating free SVG files of basic items, so I wanted to share some of mine with you! All that I ask is if you use my files to create and item that makes it to the web, please link back to my blog or simply give me credit.

Today's set is full of items for the little man in your life; a rocket, elephant and fish (with bubbles). Click on the image to be taken to 4shared for the files. Enjoy!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Search This Blog