Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's A Boy!

I was commisioned today by my twin sister to come up with some simple and classic baby shower invitations for her daughter's daycare teacher. She is having a baby boy some time Q1 2010, so the moms in the room want to give her a shower. Below are some invitations that I put together tonight...rough day at work, so it was nice to be able to do some designing. And for those of you waiting on something...Mel, I have not forgotten about you!

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Nutsy Coco said...

They're so cute! I think the first one is my favorite, but I like them all.

Handmade Mama said...

Mel, the first was Sakira's favorite as well!

Sweet Patience said...

Cute. I love the brown and blue. I like the first, second and third....in that order.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog