Sunday, March 1, 2009

Additions to my Etsy Site!

I am so happy to announce that I have a new line of notecards on my Etsy site! Customers can now build a notecard. You can pick out your colors, font, image and personalization. I design, print and ship them to your front door. I am so excited and spent most of my free time over the weekend working on the images for the notecards. My DD and DH have been battling that nasty stomach bug, so time was limited and precious, so I spent it wisely! Let me know what you think about the new product...check it out at daisies & doodlebugs.

In His love....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the notecards!!!!! It's so great to buy handmade items for gifts. I feel like it's a better use of my money!

Sweet Patience said...

I love the notecards and cards. I am a lover of pretty cards. Excellent work!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog